Outbank originates from Estonia, where it has won over 25% of the installment loan market. In addition to Poland, the bank also operates in Germany, Austria and Latvia.
In Poland, Outbank took off with a very simple offer: deposits (3% per annum), payday loans and online loans. All products are available online, the bank does not have any branches or branches in our country.
Outbank online loan – offer:
- Loan amount: from PLN 2,000 to PLN 50,000
- Repayment period: from 4 months to 6 years
- Available loan calculator
- Starting from 600 zlotys net income
- All over the Internet
- APRC from 12.13%
How to receive credits in Outbank
1. We register on the bank’s website.
2. We get a message from the bank with a link to the page.
3. By means of an SMS we sign access to electronic banking.
4. We apply for a loan.
5. Verification transfer in the amount of PLN 1.
6. Signing the contract by means of SMS.
7. Payment of the loan to the account.
Who may receive credits
The conditions for obtaining a loan are not very high. The requirements are:
- 21 years old
- minimal income of PLN 600 net per month
- address of residence in Poland and Polish citizenship
The granting of a loan depends on the assessment of our creditworthiness. Interestingly, Outbank does not mention any verification of potential clients in BIK (Credit Information Office).
The loan may be granted to: persons employed under a contract of employment, contracts of mandate, contract for specific work, persons conducting business activity, pensioners, farmers and people living on a lease.
Which documents are required
Outbank very precisely indicates the required documents to receive the loan:
1) Employment contract – a bank account statement (last 3 months) or a certificate of employment and income
2) Contract for commissioning / for a work – a bank account statement (last 3 months) or a certificate of employment and income
3) Business activity – an extract from the bank account (last 3 months) or PIT36 / 36L / 28 for the previous year
4) Retired – bank account statement (last 3 months)
5) Pensioners – an extract from the bank account (last 3 months) and a scan of the pensioner’s identity card
6) Farmers – a decision regarding an agricultural tax or a farm return certificate.
How it costs credit in Outbank
Outbank offers cheap cash loans. In addition, the higher the loan amount, the lower the APRC, ie the annual rate of annual interest. The bank provides a loan calculator, exemplary simulations:
PLN 5,000 loan for 12 months, installment PLN 448.01
PLN 10,000 loan for 24 months, the installment will amount to PLN 468.02
PLN 15,000 loan for 24 months, the installment will amount to PLN 702.04
PLN 25,000 loan for 36 months, installment PLN 814.35
Loan PLN 50,0000 for 60 months, the installment will amount to PLN 1063.02.
Online Outbank credit – reviews
Outbank has prepared a very simple loan offer. Is this a defect? Absolutely not. Customers will be satisfied with the cost of credit – APR at 12% is a really good result. It is a pity that the procedure for receiving money is a bit confusing, a few steps would be less useful.
- loan available in full online
- available calculator on the bank’s website
- low loan costs
- the bank accepts many sources of income
- relatively low loan amount
- short repayment period (up to 6 years)
- for a long process of applying for a loan